Today we had an outing for my team at work. Mary and Kellie were the ones who planned it and they did a phenomenal job. We had lunch and then just hung out at sugar house park. We played games, people went on walks, and also just layed on the grass and enjoyed the overcast day. Later that evening we met up with my cousin Kimber who turned the big 25 today and had dinner. It is so fun our birthdays are only like three weeks apart. We have been close growing up. We decided to get together with her husband Brian and her and go to Texas Roadhouse in Sandy, it was so much fun. Brian and Chris get along really well so they had fun talking and Kimber and I had a good time catching up and talking. Happy Birthday again Cous, I love ya.
Wednesday, September 17, 2008
A Day At The Park and Kimber's Birthday!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
Hey, Is Texas Roadhouse good? There putting one in here in Bountiful. (By Costco and Applebees)
Hope your knee is feeling better!
I love Texas Roadhouse, the ribs and rolls are so yummy! So fun that you got to go there with your cousin. Fun work party too!
haha nice pictures....love my face expressions...haha you make me laugh...i look like a dork
Fun day!! I've never been to Texas Roadhouse but I have always wanted too. What a good cousin you are!
Love the Park, Love Texas Roadhouse, Love spending time with family. Wow it looks like you had a good day! Thanks for playing it was so much fun!
Sounds like you had a fun day!!! :) I can't wait to see you soon!!
I have never even heard of Texas Roadhouse! But it sounds like a good Autumntime place to go out to eat at. So, Joanna... your blog is looking a little BLUE these days... I'm not sure how I feel about that (;
How is your knee mending? Oh, and... where's that high school post? You should do it! It'd be fun to read about your high school days.
You won't believe what I'm about to say: I miss Marriott! Seeing Mary and Kelli makes me all nostalgic; tell them hi for me.
I just had to say...I LOVE the BYU big picture! They are so good this year! I wish we could go to a dang game!
Post a Comment