1. Your High School's Full Name? Taylorsvill High School
2. High School Colors? Blue and Gold
3. School Mascot? A Warrior
4. Did You Date Anyone From Your School? Brennen Wong for like 3 months and then a guy name Jeremy for like a week. This was my senior year, and both guys were in Madrigals, good times.
5. What kind Of Car Did You Drive? Sadly to say I did not have a car until after college, and I didn't get my licsence until a week before my 17th birthday which was also when I was starting my senior year of high school, I was young for my grade.
6. Where Were You On A Friday Night? Honestly I cannot remember, sometimes I would be working or hanging out with Erin and Elisha doing something crazy.
7. Were You A Party Animal? No not really, I liked to have fun but not get into trouble.
8. Were You Considered A Flirt? Not really I was a little shy but then I started to come out of it. More into my senior year I got more brave.
9. Were You In Band, Orchestra, Choir Or Other Groups? I was in womens chorus sophmore year, Junior choir the next year and then concert choir my senior year. I was even brave enough to try out for madrigals and that was the most horrible experience ever.
10.Were You In Any Clubs? I was on Swim Team my Junior year but did not do it my senior year because the new coach they got was horrible, and I was supposed to be a team captain that year. I did do FCCLA my senior year, I don't even remember what it stands for anymore but it was so much fun and I was in the presidency.
11. Did You Ever Get Expelled Or Suspended? No I did not
12. Can You Still Sing The Fight Song? I don't think I really even knew it when I was in High School so that would be a no.
13. Favorite Teachers? Mrs. Tarrent( music teacher), Ms. Katsilas (FCCLA Advisor and cooking), Coach Sorenson (Swim Coach Junior Year), and there was one more but I can't remember her name. Oh and I forgot I loved my seminary teachers, they were great.
14. Where Did You Sit During Lunch? My sophmore year I can't remember, junior and senior year was in the commons area and I would go around to different groups to talk. I never sat in the lunchroom.
15. Who Did You Go To Homecoming With? I only went my senior year and that was with my boyfriend at the time Mr. Brennen Wong.
16. Who Did You Go To Prom With? I never went to prom, how sad is that. I did go to senior ball though with my good friend Danny.
17. If You Could Go Back And Redo High School...Would You? Yes and no. I would go back and try harder in school to get better grades. I wouldn't change the social scene, it was awesome.
18. What Do You Remember About Graduation? I remember that I was nervous to go out there but also excited at the same time. It was such a fun day and my brother, his wife and two kids had come out for a couple of weeks and were able to be there for my graduation.
19. Do You Plan On Going To Your 10 Year Reunion? I would like to go to it, that is if they plan a reunion.
20. I Tag.....Whoever feels so inclined to do it, it took me a long time to do since I am work but it was fun to think back to those times. Have Fun!!!!!!!
6 comments:
Those were great times! FCCLA Family Career and Community Leaders of America.
That was a fun club. I was the Birthday Card Chairman and I took it very seriously! Mrs. Katsilis was awesome. I wonder if she is still there.
Also Yay for Chucky! I can't believe coach put up with all of our crap! I think he liked us the best.
I would love to go back and have the fun and simple life of high school.
Sounds like you had a good time in High School. It is funny to think that we were in the same grade at school. If we went to the same High School I am sure we would have been good friends!
I SWORE that I would for sure go to my 10 year reunion... and when the time approached this year I was convienently out of town! Sounds like you had a good experience.
I thought that we met in ten grade math class out in the relo's. We had the best teacher that let us watch movies on Fridays. I didn't hear about the 5 year reunion until it was over and I did want to go.
I didn't know you were a singer; that's cool! For some reason I just pictured you with Heidi-like braids and your hands hooked in front of you singing in the mountains like Sound of Music or something. Don't ask me why but I just got that visual and decided to share; I'm weird like that you know. I want to do the what year are you quiz, I think I will. '98 has been one of my favorite years.
That was fun to read about you in HS!! So much I didn't know!! : ) Love ya sis
Post a Comment