I belong in 1956, apparantly. It said "You're fun loving, romantic, and more than a little innocent. See you at the drive in!" I don't know about the innocent part. Ü
Ghetto fabulous??? Haha I love it :) Sorry my text message was confusing. Now you know why I didn't invite half the people I invited.. my brain is a mess!
5 comments:
I belong in 1956, apparantly.
It said "You're fun loving, romantic, and more than a little innocent. See you at the drive in!"
I don't know about the innocent part. Ü
At first I belonged in 1987... I wasn't too happy that I ended up in the 80's so I took it again and ended up in 1950!
I guess I am from 1981- I don't know how I belong in a year that I was not even alive in, but, I am.
Ghetto fabulous??? Haha I love it :) Sorry my text message was confusing. Now you know why I didn't invite half the people I invited.. my brain is a mess!
Hey there! I got the danglers for like $6.95 I think. I think most everything is $6.95 or $7.95. Let me know if you decide to do it!
Post a Comment