




I wanted to write about Makenna at 19 months.
I haven’t been the best about her stats and what she is up to.
Makenna had her 18 month checkup on the 6
th of January, here are her stats from that appointment:
Weight: 20.2 lbs, which puts her in the 3 percentile.
Length: 31.0 in., which puts her in the 27 percentile.
Head: 18.9 in., which puts her in the 86 percentile.
Our child is skinny and has a huge noggin, just kidding, it made Chris and I laugh when I told him that she was in the 86% for her head but only 3% for her weight.
It makes me want to quote the movie So I Married an Axe Murderer, and say it’s like her head is an orange on a toothpick.
She is such a fun little girl, and has so much personality.
She loves to talk and say all sorts of words, these are just some of the things she will say really well:
Stop it, mommy, daddy, grandma and grandpa, nanna, cereal, phone, hello, whatz up, how are you, sit, chair, blanket, duck, baby, toes, nose, ears, eyes, bath, milk, water, juice, hi, no.
Those are what I can think of right now, she is very good at repeating words that you tell her or phrases, she also likes to say names of her friends or family members, it is very cute.
Sometimes she just wanders around the house saying random names of people in our family, it cracks me up.
She recently has started singing along to songs with me, and I love it.
She started going to nursery at the beginning of January, she loved it the first time, we went out of town the next week and then when we got back, I was sick so we didn’t go.
I took her last week and she did ok, but was a little unsure and she was really tired which didn’t help, oh well I think she will do well going to nursery every week, and I like enjoying the lessons again.
We love our little kenna and her craziness, she is independent, oh she doesn’t sit in a highchair anymore, she refuses.
She has to stand at the table and she knows which chair is hers and will pull it out and get up and down all by herself.
I like it sometimes, but not all the time.
Well I guess that is it right now on our little bug.
7 comments:
Does that mean she can go forward facing in a car seat? Yay hooray!!!!!!
She's sweet.
I can't believe she's in nursery! Craziness! She's such a cutie!
She is such a cutie pie!
So cute and fun! It's amazing how fast they grow up. Why is life so fleeting? Have fun in nursery Kenna! Love the reference to "So I Married an Axe Murderer"
She's really growing up! Enjoy your limited grown-up time in your church classes! You'll probably lose it again when you have baby #2!
She is such a doll! I'm so excited for your next little girl. Macie and Halle are 22 months apart, I think yours will be even closer, but it is the BEST. I had no idea, but now they play all day long together. It saves me, and is so fun to watch. Good luck on the last little stretch!
oh what a cute little 18 month old. she's going to cry herself to sleep on her huge pillow! totally kidding! just a funny movie. we quote it all the time too! she is seriously so cute. can you believe how fast time goes though? my second is 18 months now and I can't believe it!
Post a Comment