In January I took Makenna with me to Aurora Illinois to visit my brother and his cute family. I went when I was 7 1/2 months pregnant and M was 18 months old, that was an adventure for sure. It was a lot of fun just hanging out with my sil and playing with my nieces and nephews. M loved playing with her cousin Jane, they are only two months apart. We stayed for a week and enjoyed spending time with them. I didn't get to see my bro as much cause he is busy during that month, but we hung out when he would get home from work and then right before I left, it was so good to see them.
| My little piano player |
| Trying to poop, poor little girl. I had to take a picture. |
| Joshua |
| Jane |
| Caleb |
| Cousins taking a bath together. |
| Yummy pan era bread, I had to take a pic. |
![]() |
| M and I loved it. |
| Such a fun little play area in the mall. |
| Three cute kiddos |
| Me standing in front of Panera, Yummy. |
| Silly girls |
| Hugs, they love each other so much |
| Giving Kisses |
| Playing on the carousel. |
![]() |
| Leah and I posing before I had to leave |
| Brother Sisterly Love |
![]() |
| I love my bro and miss him so much |
| Leah and I wearing the same socks |
| Me with the kids. |
| Trying to be excited for my flight!!! |
| M playing with the seat belt. |





No comments:
Post a Comment