Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Wisdom Teeth

This is such a horrible picture of me after getting my wisdom teeth out but, oh well. Well I had all four of those nasty teeth taken out last thursday. I went to an oral surgeon because there was no way I was going to be awake while they did that. My bottom two were impacted, and those are the ones that are still sore. I felt back to normal by Monday, so Mother's day was not very fun, and it was my first one. I am glad they are out now and I don't have to deal with them anymore. Chris was a big help on thursday watching Kenna for me and then on friday my mom came over and spent the whole day with kenna and I, it was so great. She cooked for me, cleaned, and just kept us entertained. I am so grateful for my mom, she is the greatest ever.

4 comments:

Ashlee Garn said...

Thing is, you don't even look swollen to me! I remember getting mine out! No fun at all! And I am with you, I said there was no way I was getting it done without going under while they did it! But you look great and I'm glad you're feeling better!

The Bowes said...

oh poor Joanna! Wisdom teeth removal isn't fun at all. Glad it went well though and I hope you feel 100% better ASAP

Katherine said...

I'm SO sorry! That totally sucks, but I do love the pic you took of your cute puffy cheeks. If you need anything, I'm right across the street.

The Larchars said...

SOOO not fun, I remember that. Glad that itºs over and down with now. Hope you are healed and feeling better now!!!