Wednesday, May 26, 2010

11 months old

This little monkey turned 11 months yesterday, sorry I am a day behind. I wanted to post some fun things that kenna is doing right now so I don't forget.

- She stands up to everything and stands up by herself and balances.
- Says a lot of mumbo jumbo but also can say Hi, Bye Bye, Momma, Dadda, and sometimes she will randomly say what or huh.
-Has a lot of personality and is very loud.
-Still sleeps great at night but not so great with naps.
-Gets bored easily so sometimes it is hard to keep her entertained all day.
-Still looks like her daddy.
-Makes me laugh everyday with how funny she is.
-Likes to blow rasberries and has a great time doing it.
-Very tickilish.
-Wears 6-9 month clothes still
-Loves to see kids and then play with them.
-Loves the grass and crawling in it or standing in it.
-Still very curious and wants to look in everything and be into everything, like all the drawers.

We love our Kenna and can't wait to celebrate her 1st birthday in a month, it is going to be so much fun. I look forward to posting pics of that day.

5 comments:

Tori said...

I can't believe she's almost a year old already. Next thing you know she'll be going off to college.

Rob and Dani said...

She really does have so much personality! I can't believe she is almost 1 already. Love that girl!

The Larchars said...

Wow- she is still small! Lucky, there are soooo many cute 6-9 mo outfits. 12/18 mo. seems really hard to find right now whenever I need something. That's cool she can say all those words right now. It's interesting how children even the same age, can progress so differently. I understand the whole boredom thing too. It's so hard trying to get things done but keep them entertained. I'm excited to keep seeing how she progresses!

Ashlee Garn said...

Ok seriously, I feel like it was yesterday that you were JUST pregnant and that she was JUST born! I guess it scares me because I don't want my babe to grow up that quick :) She's like a puppy, I just want her to stay teeny tiny forever and be small and fun :) lol

FurrFun said...

So fun! I can't believe how fast time flies. What a little sweetie you have. I miss you. I'm sorry I've been such a bad cousin. Love you!