Thursday, July 2, 2009

Slideshow with Pictures of Makenna's Birth

Here is a lovely slideshow of the pictures of Makenna's Birth. Thanks Dani for letting us use your camera to capture this wonderful event. I hope you all enjoy!!!

12 comments:

Tiffany said...

You look amazing after just giving birth!! I can't wait to meet her! Tell me when you're up for visitors!!! Let meknow if you need anything

Katherine said...

Congratulations she's darling!

Carrie said...

She is a cute little thing. You all look so wonderful!

The Bowes said...

what a darling little girl! so tiny, but so adorable! Congrats to you and Chris

Chelsey said...

Joanna she is so beautiful! I'm glad you put up more pictures! I hope everything went well and YES we'll have to have a play date soon!!! Love you sweetie!

Ashlee Garn said...

SO cute! I can't wait to see her! And what's crazy, is you totally didn't look in labor! I can't believe how incredible you look! :)

McGuire's said...

I love the pictures. she's a doll!

Alisa said...

So fun to see this slideshow... look at that little bundle! Who I'm sure has gotten bigger already. You will be blown away how fast she will grow after a few weeks, it is quite amazing. Hope to see you next week! What a cute family!

Audrey said...

Congrats!! What a sweet baby! :)

Sue said...

She is so cute! I love her little cry too. :) What a doll!

Stephenson and Katie said...

So precious, I can't wait to see her in person!

The Shumway Family said...

Congrats! What a cutie! Hope things are going well.