Hey I was just over at Jodie's house setting up a blog and she said... okay I can't remember exactly what she said but something about one of your.. or chris's brother or sister being married to one of their brothers or sisters?? LoL I'm a dork cause I forgot... but cool!
Hey I should have asked for your phone number last night. I was thinking maybe I should just drive over to your place since you're probably closer to Tracey's place than I am. She lives on the very end of Walton. Where do you live?? And what's your phone number so I can call u when I get off work. Thanks!
Hey again. Yeah...that would be fun to get together. We talked about getting together with Erik and Katherine too so maybe we could all plan something. Ammon and Katherine were good friends...they sang in the SLCC Institute choir and Erik was on council, anyway...we all knew each other from SLCC!
Girl you need a new post so I don't end up having a million comments on this one! Are you going to come to A.I. this week?! Also- me and my hubby are having a little neighborhood party this Saturday- we'd love you to come and if you can then send me your email and I'll send you the invite! Bring friends! The more the merrier!
Anytime bud, you know we love doing stuff with you guys, we always have an awesome time. Friends that can travel together and still be friends can survive anything! I'm a dork, I know, but I get it from you!
10 comments:
Looks like fun. I remember your story about how you broke your camera :( Our camera's focus doesn't work anymore so it's basically broken too. So sad.
LUCKY!! I'm sure Rob is very jealous! Yes come out and see us! We will totally take you to Nauvoo! : ) Love ya
Hey I was just over at Jodie's house setting up a blog and she said... okay I can't remember exactly what she said but something about one of your.. or chris's brother or sister being married to one of their brothers or sisters?? LoL I'm a dork cause I forgot... but cool!
Hey I should have asked for your phone number last night. I was thinking maybe I should just drive over to your place since you're probably closer to Tracey's place than I am. She lives on the very end of Walton. Where do you live?? And what's your phone number so I can call u when I get off work. Thanks!
Jazz Game! Fun! I hope they won the game. So, you live across the street from our friends Katherine and Erik, small world! Where do you live anyway?
Hey again. Yeah...that would be fun to get together. We talked about getting together with Erik and Katherine too so maybe we could all plan something. Ammon and Katherine were good friends...they sang in the SLCC Institute choir and Erik was on council, anyway...we all knew each other from SLCC!
I'm so glad you came to A.I. night! You must keep coming....
Girl you need a new post so I don't end up having a million comments on this one! Are you going to come to A.I. this week?! Also- me and my hubby are having a little neighborhood party this Saturday- we'd love you to come and if you can then send me your email and I'll send you the invite! Bring friends! The more the merrier!
LUCKY'S! You were probably close enough to smell their sweat..... LUCKY!
Anytime bud, you know we love doing stuff with you guys, we always have an awesome time. Friends that can travel together and still be friends can survive anything! I'm a dork, I know, but I get it from you!
Post a Comment