I responded on my blog but thought I would repeat it here just in case you didn't see it. They usually have it at Ariel's or Tracy's, I think. Tiffany knows where it's at, too, so you could ask her.
Hi joanna! I'm so glad you found my blog! We get together every tuesday for American Idol, but we switch up houses every time :) Tomorrow it's at Tracy Laynes- do you know where she lives?
4 comments:
Fun :) I've never been .. but we need to go. When are you guys going down there?
I am so jealous! I have never been there (even though I have lived in Utah my whole life)! That is definately something that is on my "to do" list!
I responded on my blog but thought I would repeat it here just in case you didn't see it. They usually have it at Ariel's or Tracy's, I think. Tiffany knows where it's at, too, so you could ask her.
Hi joanna! I'm so glad you found my blog! We get together every tuesday for American Idol, but we switch up houses every time :) Tomorrow it's at Tracy Laynes- do you know where she lives?
Post a Comment