Sunday, March 2, 2008

ABC Tag

A-Attached or Single: Attached to my honey chris
B-Best Friends: My husband...and tons of really good friends, I love you all
C-Cake or pie: Pie..I really love fresh Strawberry Pie
D-Day of choice: Any day I don't have to work
E-Essential item(s): Makeup bag, my car, and food.
F-Favorite color: Blue
G-Gummy worms or bears: Both
H-Hometown: Taylorsville, UT, Go Warriors
I-Indulgence(s): Chips, salty stuff and nielsens frozen custard or Leatherbys
J-January or July: July- definately because then I can waterski and go to Lake Powell.
K-Kids: Hopefully pregnant this year depending what the doctors say
L-Life is incomplete without: My hubby, my family
M-Marriage date: April 8, 2006
N-Number of Siblings: 1 sister, 5 sister in laws, 5 brothers, and 2 brother in laws.
O-Oranges or Apples: Both, but I like orange juice better than the actual orange 
P-Phobias or fears: Spiders, predators, someone breaking into my house.
Q-Quotes: Anything meaningful, church quotes, movie quotes 
R-Reason to smile: Spending time with my husband who makes me laugh, hanging with friends and talking about good times.
S-Season: Summer Summer Summer, I can't say it enough, I agree Sabrina, I like the warmth
T-Tag Friends: Anyone who wants to do it!!!
U-Unknown fact about me: I ran through one of the hallways at my high school with only a towell on.  My friend wouldn't let me in the dressing room.  Good times.
V-Very Favorite Store: Aeropostle, Old Navy, Target, and others
W-Worst Habit: Watch too much tv, don't do things I need to do.
X-X-ray, ultrasound or mammogram: Ultrasounds, such a beautiful thing
Y-Your favorite food: Steak, I had brothers, Italian, Fish
Z-Zodiac: Virgo

5 comments:

Tiffany said...

Fun :) Welcome back. Looks like you had lots of fun on the cruise. Thanks for sharing all the pictures.. We did carnival for our honeymoon.. I want to do it again!!

Team Box! said...

No fair on the cruise! want that so bad!
I love the ABC Tag!!

The Shumway Family said...

Joanna! Of course I remember you! You were so much fun in Aqua aerobics! Lets do keep in touch. So fun to hear from you! Looks like you are very happy!

Tiffany said...

Im glad you'll do it! I'm excited to read it :)Consider yourself tagged!!!

Anonymous said...

That is such a cute idea! I think I will do it and tag some other people. I love learning things about others. I will for sure invite you and Chris over to burn boxes! We can make a dinner of it! Hope to see you guys soon!