Friday, April 1, 2011

Hogle Zoo April 1st

My sister bought a membership to Hogle Zoo and needed another adult to go on her pass with her, so she asked me if I wanted to be on it with her, of course I wanted to.  She had me just pay her $15 and I was set for the whole year to go anytime I wanted and I could also bring a guest in with me and their kiddos.  What a great deal.  Kenna loves going to the zoo and seeing all the animals.


  

My mom and sister with the little girl she watches

Mommy and Kenna on the train

Watching the elephants

Big Elephant

Mommy and Kenna again

Mommy elephant and baby elephant

Giraffe in the shade

Such a cool picture

My sister as big as an adult male

My niece Hallie

I am as big as an adult male

Pretty Peacock

No comments: