Monday, October 25, 2010

Baby #2 is on the way!!!


So I am 15 weeks today and feeling pretty good. I can't believe I am almost to that point where we get to find out the sex of the baby, that will probably be my next post. I need to catch up on the whole summer, but it kind of overwhelms me because we did so many fun things. I will try and get to that. Blogging has just taken a back burner ever since I found out I was pregnant. I found out I was pregnant on August 12th, and I was so excited but also really nervous thinking about having two kids. These kids are going to be about 21 months apart, crazy!!! Chris is excited to have another baby and keeps telling me that it is a boy, we will see if he is right. I have had no special feeling of what the baby is yet so we will see what happens. The picture above is a picture I took two weeks ago, it is just a little baby bump.

9 comments:

Rob and Dani said...

I am so excited to find out what you are having! I can't believe you are already 15 weeks along!

Stacy and Justin said...

Congrats. You will love having two! Your little baby bump is so cute too!

One mom said...

Congratulations! Having kids is such a special experience. I am sure Makenna will love being a big sister!

Grandma Sue said...

Yeah! Grand-baby No. 5 - I'm so excited!! Thanks for the blog update. Love you, MomSue

The Bowes said...

congrats again Joanna! cute little bump!

Ashlee Garn said...

Baby bump!? WHAT Baby Bump LOL :) You're so cute! By 16 weeks, I looked about 5 months prego :) lol I'm super excited for you!

The Smith's said...

Yay! Congrats!! I am excited to hear what you're having and to see all the fun stuff you did all summer. (I have to play catch up too, too busy!) Hope you're feeling well and congrats again!

Chelsey said...

WHAT?! YAY!!!!! I'm so excited for you! You are tiny as always you stinker! You're belly is so cute. When is your due date?! How are you feeling?! I need details! We really need to chat! Love you girl and think of you often! Hope your holiday's are great!

Alisa said...

Can't wait to find out what you guys are having! How fun.