Monday, March 8, 2010

Eight Months Old


So our little munchkin is eight months old as of like two weeks ago. She is becoming so much fun to be with and also can be a little feisty. Can an 8 month old already have a little bit of terrible two's in her? My daughter can as you can see from the picture. So at this stage she is finally sitting up which is so fun for her, she can go from her stomach to a sitting up position. She is all over the place scooting around and then sitting up to getting on her knees and pulling herself up to try and play with something. She is still a very good eater and pretty much eats whatever I give her, which is good. Right now she does not like to get her clothes on, get her diaper changed, get out of the bath, and sometimes feeding her. She likes to put her hands together when I try to feed her and then ends up getting food all over her highchair. She is getting closer to being one which is crazy, I am so excited for her to turn one and it will be a fun party. I want to apologize to everyone for not keeping my blog more up to date but sometimes I have a hard time wanting to do it, but I like to update about the baby girl so I have the memories. Also sorry for not commenting on everyone's blog, I still look at them and love to read about you, I just don't comment but I will try to be better.

11 comments:

Tiffany said...

Joanna.. no one comments anymore! Its all good! :) I am in LOVE with tht picture of Makenna!!!

Rob and Dani said...

I love that picture of Makenna! She has so much personality, she just cracks me up! I love her squeals and happy screams. You are such a great mom!

Amy said...

She's adorable!!

One mom said...

She is so big! Yes, an eight month old can already start to tantrum! The "terrible two" age starts much earlier than two. I love when babies start to really show their personalities. She looks like a doll.

Linzy said...

Can you believe our babies are getting so big? Way too fast! It seems like we were both just pregnant!

Jer and Jules said...

Nice attitude in that picture, it makes me laugh. I can't believe she's getting so big!

The Bowes said...

she is so adorable! I have a hard time forgetting to comment too and I'm trying to be better at that

Alisa said...

I can't believe how much older she looks! I have been a bit out of touch with the world, my friend. We have GOT to have that A.I. night soon.

Durrant said...

Has it really been 8 months? She is so cute and looks so much like you Joanna!

Chris and Tara said...

That is such a cute cute picture!

The Smith's said...

Gosh, she's getting so big! They just get more and more fun. More work, yes, but more fun too! We need to get all the Snow girls together sometime!