Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Allred Halloween Party

So on saturday the 17th my parents had there halloween party for the grandkids and adults. It was really fun dressing Makenna in her costume and seeing my nieces and nephews in there costumes. Makenna is Minnie Mouse for Halloween and I think she looks pretty cute in her costume. My mom planned some fun things to do, the first thing was a fun dinner. She gave each of us a menu with all sorts of weird things on it, there were three courses and you had to decide where you wanted each type of thing to go, so for instance for your first course you might get only a fork, knife and spoon and no food, or you could get one type of food, a drink and a knife. It was pretty entertaining to watch some of the kids eat with only a knife. I got my fork and spoon and dessert first, it worked out great. After dinner the kids carved pumpkins, and then they frosted sugar cookies that my mom had made. It was good times and so much fun to hang out with my fam, chris couldn't come cause he had a cold and needed to do homework, we missed him. I love that my parents have made a tradition of this, it is so much fun, I can't wait till Makenna is older and can enjoy it as well.





3 comments:

Jer and Jules said...

Your mom is so cute to do that! And how adorable is Makenna in her costume? I'm glad you guys had such a good time, too bad Chris had to miss out. We hope he gets better soon!

Alisa said...

Minnie Mouse, I love it! I have got to see her. Where was your costume? ;)

I will call you and we will hang out, see if Cath can come too!

Alisa said...
This comment has been removed by the author.