Makenna got blessed this Sunday by Chris and he did such a fantastic job. Thank you to all of our family that came to support us. Thank you to Dani my sister in law who let us use her house to have a get together afterwards. It turned out to be great having it at her house because our place wouldn't have fit everyone and there wouldn't have been anything for kids to do. Makenna looks so adorable in her dress, we borrowed the dress from my nieces, I really didn't want to buy a dress cause they are expensive. Makenna is such a joy in our lives and we are so grateful to have her with us. These are just some of the pictures from the day, I love her expressions in all of the pictures, priceless.
I love those pictures of her, her expressions are priceless, you could almost put captions above her head. I'm sad we had to miss the after-blessing party, but I'm glad we made it just in time for the blessing itself.
She looks so pretty in her little blessing dress! You are lucky you have a pic of your fam together. The day went so fast for us and was all over before we could blink so the only documentation I have is the three of us taking a nap on the bed!
7 comments:
I love her expressions too! She already has quite a personality! Love that girl!
She is so cute!!
I love those pictures of her, her expressions are priceless, you could almost put captions above her head.
I'm sad we had to miss the after-blessing party, but I'm glad we made it just in time for the blessing itself.
what a doll! what a happy day too!
A blessing day is such a special and happy day! And she is just about the cutest baby I have ever seen! I love the dress. Congratulations!
She looks so pretty in her little blessing dress! You are lucky you have a pic of your fam together. The day went so fast for us and was all over before we could blink so the only documentation I have is the three of us taking a nap on the bed!
She is so so cute, I can't believe how big she is getting!! I haven't seen in her way too long!
Post a Comment