
This was Makenna's first time on a train at Lagoon. We went there for my parent's stake Lagoon day. She kind of liked the ride. She is becoming more alert now, so she likes to look around and see everything.


She loved sitting in grandma's arms and chilling.

My nephew Logan who is 3 loves to hold Makenna!! Whenever we come over he is always saying I want to hold baby. He sometimes forgets her name and gets her mixed up with my niece who doesn't even live here named Emma. We always ask him what's her name and she says Emma and we say no Makenna. It is so funny!!

We took Makenna to the park a couple of sundays ago and had a fun time playing in the stream and just enjoying the great outdoors. Yes that is my daredevil husband holding Makenna while standing in the stream, I was telling him to not drop her.

In this picture it looks like she has such a hard life.
I would like to phrase it as It aint easy being beautiful.

These are her cool Newborn sunglasses that look
huge on her.

My daughter is so cool

Now with this onesie she is wearing there is a joke behind it. So when we found out Makenna was a girl I asked Chris what should we name her and he said how about Dixie? I said that sounded like a dixie cup and he said well it's better than Trixie like a ho name. So as a joke we started calling her Trixie and it caught on with my co-workers and some of my family. My mom would shake her head anytime anyone called her that. So my sister in law had her friend make her this cute little onesie with the name on it, I had to have her wear it once.

My dad is in love with Makenna and can't get
enough of her. I love this picture, it is priceless.
Well everything is going good and life is just going along. Chris just finished his first term of school. He is going to Utah State through the extension program so all of his classes are online. He has really liked taking classes. He hopes to get his bachelors within three years. He is going to be burnt out by the end cause he is doing school full time and work full time. He is an awesome dad and an awesome father, he can do anything he sets his mind to. I am so proud of him he got A's in all of his classes for this term, Good Job Honey!! He has three weeks off now so we are hoping to have some fun and play while he is off. As for me I no longer work for Marriott and am an official stay at home mom, life is great. I will miss my friends at Marriott but I would much rather stay at home with this cute girl. Life is great!!!
11 comments:
Very cute! Great update. Tell Chris good job and to keep up the good work. Being a stay-at-home mom is the best! I wouldn't trade it for the world. Looks like you are having fun!
So cute, it's hard to believe she was smaller than she is now when she was born, she's still so itty bitty.
Congrats to Chris, I don't think I could handle that kind of schedule.
The Trixie onesie is awesome. I just wish I would have thought of it. :)
She is a cutie! I'm glad everything is going well. Good luck to Chris in school. I'm glad you are liking mommy hood so much it's such a fun business.
Hooray- another aggie by association! Those are cute pics- I really, really like the one of your dad playing with her. That is just priceless. Nothing melts my heart more than seeing the men closest to us appreciate and love the children in their/our lives!
So fun! I think she looks a lot like Chris in some of these pictures!
glad to see things are going well, joanna! Makenna is still so tiny, but beautiful!
"Trixie" is so precious.
Glad you're loving your time with Makenna! I absolutely love the Trixie onesie. And she was really rockin' those pink sunglasses.
Joanna! I'm so sorry about missing our play date. We'll have to plan another time. I'm so glad Mckenna is doing so great. She's adorable.
Hey thanks so much for your nice comment on my blog... I LOVE when new people comment! I'm sorry you have had a hard time with pregnancies as well! It's definitely no fun... but SO rewarding when things work out. Thanks for the tip on progesterone... I was going to start getting shots at 16 weeks. With my son who will turn 4 in December I actually had progesterone suppositories during my first trimester and he was the only full term pregnancy I've had. If I become pregnant again I'm definitely going to request they test my progesterone early to see if it is low. Thanks and I hope we get to know each other better through blogging.
Post a Comment