Tuesday, June 2, 2009

The Update

Mary and Tori at the Living Planet Aquariam

NEMO

Kelli Loves Nemo so much she kisses him

Red Butte Gardens On Memorial Day 2009

My prego belly at 34 weeks
So I finally decided to update my blog with some pictures and some information of how things are going. We have been doing lots of different things. My cousin graduated from the University of Utah last month and I was able to attend her graduation, it was awesome. I am so proud of her and all of her accomplishments, love you Erica. There were a couple of different birthdays in May between my family and Chris's, but most of the ones in my family don't live here so we didn't have parties for them. We had a new niece born on my side of the family on May 16th, we didn't know if the baby was going to be a boy or a girl and were so excited it was a girl. She is really cute and tiny. She was 6 lbs and 15 ounces, her name is Haley Corrine Allred (not sure on the spelling of her first name). I didn't get to see her the first week she was born cause I was sick, it was so sad. On the friday before memorial day my team at work got to go to the Living Planet Aquariam in Sandy for a team outing, it was a ton of fun hanging out with everyone and taking some fun pictures, I will miss my team members when I leave they are so awesome. On memorial day Chris and I went to the Red Butte Gardens in the morning for an hour. I had never been there before and wanted to go see it, we had fun walking around and enjoying the beautiful weather, it was great. A little update on pregnancy, things are going good I am at 35 weeks so only 5 more to go, I have had a couple of baby showers and am so blessed with things that people have got for our little girl. I am measuring a little bit small but my doctor is not worried and hasn't moved my due date so that is nice. I have an appointment with my doctor on the 8th of June which I will be at 36 weeks and then start my every week appointments, craziness. Well here is the update for now and I will update again soon after my brother comes home on the 12th from his mission.

9 comments:

Shaunee said...

Thanks for the update! Glad things are going well. You are getting so close!

Mary DeMann said...

Sounds good- I want to thank you for posting that horrible picture of me on your blog. I'm glad your prego-nancy is going good. I bet you are happy that it's almost over! Just think in 1 more week, if you go into labor the doctors aren't going to stop it- they will just let you have the cute little baby!!!!

The Smith's said...

Wow... you're getting to the extremely uncomfortable I want this kid out of me weeks! So exciting! I can't believe it's gone by so fast. You'll love being a mommy, its the best thing in the world. Keep us posted!

Carrie said...

Fun fun fun! I'm so excited for you guys. I thought you looked pretty small in your picture. Good luck

The Larchars said...

I am SOOOO jealous that this far along you are still so tiny. I am ENORMOUS, hence, no posting pics!!! yOU look so cute! Are you pretty much ready?! :-)

Alisa said...

Wohoo! Getting closer!

Red Butte Gardens is one of the most beautiful places. My mom has a membership and so we go there often; it is a nice place to redeem your sanity and feel serene. I'm glad you got to visit.

The Jensen's said...

Joanna, You look so good for being 34 weeks, I swear I was a blimp. anyway i wanted to say hi, and I am going to ad your blog to my friend list, I love checking up and seeing how cute your family is cant wait to see pics of the little one congrats.

Lindsey Colvin said...

You're a super cute prego fatty. I'm really excited for you! Are you having a boy or a girl? Hopefully I can see you this summer when I'm out in Utah. Love ya girl, good luck and hang in there.

Chelsey said...

Yay!!! I can't believe how close it is for both of us!!! You are SO tiny for being 34 weeks in that picture! I wish I was that small. I want to see one of the whole body though! I'm glad you're doing well and everything is good with the baby! Keep me posted on how everything is! Love you girl!