I am almost 38 weeks. I cannot believe how fast this pregnancy has gone. So I have a story about my last couple of visits. So when I went to my 36 week appointment they did an ultrasound to see how she was doing. She is still measuring two weeks smaller, which they said ok, she will just be a small baby. The only thing he was worried about is my placenta was looking to be two weeks older than it should, which could cause some problems. He said I would start having non stress tests twice a week to measure the amniotic fluid, and moniter her heart rate. I have gone to three tests so far and everything has been fine. Also at that appointment I was 70% effaced and she had already dropped, but I was not dialated at all. So on my appointment on the 15th we decided that he would induce me on the 29th of June because he doesn't want to let me go all the way to my due date or further. I hadn't dialated yet so he said after my next appointment on the 22nd if I haven't dialated they will have me come in on the night of the 28th and give me pills to soften my cervix, I will sleep there overnight and they will start me in the morning. I can't believe she will be here in about a week. I am nervous but so excited to see her cute little face. I will try to update again before she comes but if not that will be my next post, our new little bundle. Wish me good luck!!! Here are some pictures at my cousin Kimber's baby shower. She is due with her first baby at the end of July. We are both having girls, it is so much fun. I can't wait to see Autumn. I love my cousin so much and I am so glad we could be pregnant at the same time. It is kind of funny we are two weeks apart in age and have always been close. Our babies might be two to three weeks apart and I hope they can be close. I love you Kimber and I hope your last couple of weeks are great.
Friday, June 19, 2009
My brother coming home and an update on baby
So my brother Jake came home from his mission to Uraguay on Friday June 12th. It is so good to have him home, he is such an awesome brother. Here is a video of his return, I knew he would cry and that I would cry as well.

I am almost 38 weeks. I cannot believe how fast this pregnancy has gone. So I have a story about my last couple of visits. So when I went to my 36 week appointment they did an ultrasound to see how she was doing. She is still measuring two weeks smaller, which they said ok, she will just be a small baby. The only thing he was worried about is my placenta was looking to be two weeks older than it should, which could cause some problems. He said I would start having non stress tests twice a week to measure the amniotic fluid, and moniter her heart rate. I have gone to three tests so far and everything has been fine. Also at that appointment I was 70% effaced and she had already dropped, but I was not dialated at all. So on my appointment on the 15th we decided that he would induce me on the 29th of June because he doesn't want to let me go all the way to my due date or further. I hadn't dialated yet so he said after my next appointment on the 22nd if I haven't dialated they will have me come in on the night of the 28th and give me pills to soften my cervix, I will sleep there overnight and they will start me in the morning. I can't believe she will be here in about a week. I am nervous but so excited to see her cute little face. I will try to update again before she comes but if not that will be my next post, our new little bundle. Wish me good luck!!! Here are some pictures at my cousin Kimber's baby shower. She is due with her first baby at the end of July. We are both having girls, it is so much fun. I can't wait to see Autumn. I love my cousin so much and I am so glad we could be pregnant at the same time. It is kind of funny we are two weeks apart in age and have always been close. Our babies might be two to three weeks apart and I hope they can be close. I love you Kimber and I hope your last couple of weeks are great.

I am almost 38 weeks. I cannot believe how fast this pregnancy has gone. So I have a story about my last couple of visits. So when I went to my 36 week appointment they did an ultrasound to see how she was doing. She is still measuring two weeks smaller, which they said ok, she will just be a small baby. The only thing he was worried about is my placenta was looking to be two weeks older than it should, which could cause some problems. He said I would start having non stress tests twice a week to measure the amniotic fluid, and moniter her heart rate. I have gone to three tests so far and everything has been fine. Also at that appointment I was 70% effaced and she had already dropped, but I was not dialated at all. So on my appointment on the 15th we decided that he would induce me on the 29th of June because he doesn't want to let me go all the way to my due date or further. I hadn't dialated yet so he said after my next appointment on the 22nd if I haven't dialated they will have me come in on the night of the 28th and give me pills to soften my cervix, I will sleep there overnight and they will start me in the morning. I can't believe she will be here in about a week. I am nervous but so excited to see her cute little face. I will try to update again before she comes but if not that will be my next post, our new little bundle. Wish me good luck!!! Here are some pictures at my cousin Kimber's baby shower. She is due with her first baby at the end of July. We are both having girls, it is so much fun. I can't wait to see Autumn. I love my cousin so much and I am so glad we could be pregnant at the same time. It is kind of funny we are two weeks apart in age and have always been close. Our babies might be two to three weeks apart and I hope they can be close. I love you Kimber and I hope your last couple of weeks are great.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
13 comments:
Good luck - I hope everything goes well. You are too cute pregnant!
happy that your brother is back. happy that the little sweet one will be here soon, hope everything goes well!
What a happy reunion!
Good luck. I am sure you will do great. You look so cute pregnant. take care and can't wait to see pictures.
I am so excited for you guys! You are going to love being parents. Good luck the next few weeks...and you look adorable!
How fun to have your brother back and just in time to meet his little niece when she comes. You two look so cute! Your are definitely a cute pregnant lady!
you look adorable :)...So exciting Jo I can't believe it went this fast too, it feels like just a couple weeks ago you told us you were pregnant hehe...Hope all goes well :)...And that is very exciting that your brother made it home in time to see your new baby when she comes!
Matt went to Uruguay too! What a small world! I can't wait to hear about your new baby girl! Good luck with the whole child birthing experience!
This is so exciting! I'm glad your brother will be able to be there for the event too. I wish you the best!!
I am soooo stink'n excited to meet my new niece! I just can't wait. I can't believe it is a week away!
If you have to be induced I hope it goes much better for you than it did for me! Don't you love those boring non-stress tests? I've had plenty of those being that both my kids have been one to two weeks overdue. Can't wait to see the little miss! Love every second of it.
The insane part is YOU ARE STILL WEARING NORMAL CLOTHES! That is AWESOME! You're so little! I can't wait to see the little one :)
Good luck! We hope everything goes well for you. :)
Post a Comment