Thursday, February 26, 2009

My Baby Bump at 21 Weeks!!

So here is my post to show everyone my baby bump. It just barely started to really poke out. Right now I just feel like my torso is stretching to make room for this little girl. It is kind of uncomfortable right now but I will get used to it, I hope. I will post another one when it gets bigger but for now I hope this is good for all ya all. Thanks for all the congratulations on our little girl, we are so excited and could not be happier. I love you all.

19 comments:

Jenna Paulsen said...

Awww! YAY! Love pregnant pics. So cute!

The Whitney's said...

I love your prego belly and I'm glad you actually have a bump now! So Cute!

Stacy and Justin said...

Cute baby bump, I love it!

Jer and Jules said...

21 weeks? That's how I look when I'm bloated! You must have a lot of space in there.

Nikki Taylor said...

Well that is about the cutest baby bump I have ever seen!! I love it!! So cute! I am so glad you posted one! Keep it coming!

Shaunee said...

So cute! I love it! With Paige I just couldn't wait to wear maternity clothes and it seemed like it took so long! You look darling and I'm glad to see a bump.

The Holders said...

Cute belly! I hate to tell you but that is just the beginning of being uncomfortable. When you are 8-9 months pregnant you will be begging for that little bump back! The things us women go through. It's amazing. So much fun and so worth it!

Laurie said...

I love it...so cute...That is the part I will look forward to when I am prego someday..I think pregnant women are so cute:)

Steve & Kim said...

Oh so cute!

Linzy said...

did u get my message about the check?

Ashlee Garn said...

CUTE BABY BUMP! I LOVE IT! :)

Marie Lefler said...

You are uncomfortable now? Just wait until you get to your last trimester. Good luck! Love the little bump!

Jenny said...

You call that a bump? My non-baby belly has a bump that big! -Mike

The Bowes said...

cute little belly Joanna! I'm so happy for you, that's way exciting!

Elise & Ty said...

YAY! the bump is finally showing itself! I'm glad you found our blog (and that you clarified who you were...the Chris thing threw me for a minute! :)) I'm excited our babes will be close too! FUN TIMES!!! Hope you're not sick anymore.

Lindsey Colvin said...

That's super cute! I'll be coming out again in June and would love love love to see you and your cute bump =)

Tiffany said...

How are you feeling lately??? You're getting closer!!

Anonymous said...

You look so good sweetie! It was fun to have you over the other day and chit-chat for a bit. You look GREAT!!

Audrey said...

Look how cute your tummy is!! :)