
The Profile with her heart shaped heart.

She is a girl sorry for the shot she wasn't shy.

Her little foot, can you see the heart on the right corner I think that is
awesome. Also she was wiggling her toes right before this, so cute.

So here are the pictures. We are so happy for a little girl on the way. I was secretly hoping for a girl and so was Chris. We would have been fine either way. I can't wait to start getting some things for our little girl. It was so nice to go in and see that everything was well and developing good. Her heart is beating great. We got a dvd of the whole thing which is fun to see it all over again. It is crazy how they see everything cause sometimes I didn't know what she was looking at. Well I will try to keep you more updated and post a baby bump soon but I haven't really got a good one yet. I am so glad I got a wonderful valentines gift. Happy Valentines Everyone!!!
19 comments:
Congrats! Girls are certainly the best!! Can't wait to meet the little one.
So exciting Joanna :). I am glad things are going well. I still think we all need to have a girl's night again soon! :).
So you need to go to Smiths Marketplace asap. They are having a 60% off their clearance on baby clothes. They have sooo many cute girl clothes- you could get so much for just 25 dollars :) Im glad you finally got ultrasound pics posted!!
yay for girls! congrats!
Congrats on the baby girl! We love our little Gwenie. We call her "Little Miss." So you could steal that and call her that while you come up with a name.
When Noah was in my belly we called him Jr. We weren't sure of a name for either one of them until they were here.
Congrats and good luck! Love ya!
Yeah! I love little girls. You will have so much fun buying cute bows and matching them with outfits. I am so happy for you. Have you thought of any names yet? When are you due?
Congrats Joanna! I am so excited for you. I think a good name for her would be Kelli Ann or Hannah Montana of course, just keep those in the back of your mind.
Congratulations!!! I am so VERY happy for you! Yeah for a girl! She is going to be one CUTE girl!! Let me know if you need anything!
YAY! Congratulations!!! That is so exciting!
Aww, she's perfect, you guys are so lucky and I'm so happy everything's going so well!
Congrats! That is awesome! I love having Paige as the oldest. She is such a great helper. I'm so happy for you.
I am so stink'n excited to have another niece, we really do need to go shopping!
Hooray!!! This is soooo exciting! Congrats on having a little girl too!!! It is the new fad! I'm glad to hear that she is healthy so far, that is always a relief!
Yay! Congrats and the little girl!
so cute! congrats on the little girl. i love ultra sounds!
Oh sweet girl I am SO excited for you to have a girl too!!! YAY they can play together!!! I'm glad she's healthy and everything is going well!!! I love you and CONGRATS! Have you thought of any names? That's always the hardest part for me!
Congrats Jonna!! I am so excited for you! I am glad we had a girl first... you have yourself a babysitter for the rest of your kids :)
Congrats. I have to say I'm partial to girls! I'm glad to hear that everything is developing as it shoud!
Girl!!! Yeah, i'm so excited for you! They are so fun. Target becomes a little dangerous when you have a girl.
Post a Comment