Saturday, December 27, 2008

Our Christmas Suprise!!!

We had a wonderful Christmas full of lovely gifts and holiday cheer. As you can see to the side that I am expecting a baby. Our due date is July 5th or somewhere around there. It has been such a hard time trying to have kids but it eventually worked out for us. We couldn't be happier and both of our families were so happy. I will post some pictures of the ultrasound soon so you can all see our little baby. I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas and I wish you now a wonderful new year. Love you all!!!!

25 comments:

Shauna said...

Yay!!!!!!!!!! I am so happy for you and Chris. You are going to be such a great mommy. I hope your pregnancy goes nice and smooth.

Laurie said...

That's ok Jo :). You do what you need to do. I am glad I got to see the video before you deleted them. They were so cute. I'm sure it was well worth the wait to keep from telling your families just to get that reaction :). As I said before I am so excited for you! And so happy that things are finally working for you! I pray that your pregnancy goes smoothly and that you finally get your beautiful baby that you have been waiting for :)

Mary DeMann said...

You know I am so excited for you. Just think- a few more weeks and you will know what kind of human your having. Then you can start shopping!!

Jenny said...

I amso happy for you! We want to know as soon as you find out if we should be getting you pink or blue! Miss you tons!

Stacy and Justin said...

Yeah, I am so happy for you two!

Michelle Stott said...

Congratulations! That is awesome good luck with everything.

Larsens said...

Congrats Joanna! That is great news!

Marianne said...

Yay! I agree- you are both going to be such great parents. I hope you'll let me know if you need/want to borrow any baby stuff. I'm so happy for you!

The Shumway Family said...

Congrats! You will love being a mom!

McGuire's said...

Yeahhhh!!! That is so exciting! Congrats! Hope you are feeling alright

Lindsey Colvin said...

Congrats fatty! I'm so happy for you! I'll let you know as soon as our little girl joins this world...for right now she's being stubborn =) Again, congrats!

Shauna said...

I cried my eyes out watching the videos of their reaction-especially your mom! I can't tell you how happy I am for you!

k8e said...

Congratulations! How exciting for you guys! I can't wait to hear what you're having! I'm rooting for a boy!! :o)

Ashlee Garn said...

I still can't believe you're prego! That's so great! Congratulations! I hope we're not far behind you! :)

Katherine said...

Congrats guys! Good luck with everything, babies are hard but tons of fun.

One mom said...

Babies are so much fun! Yeah! Congratulations!

Stephenson and Katie said...

oooh congrats! That is so exciting! I'm so happy for you!

Shaunee said...

Congrats! I was so happy to hear that! I hope everything goes well for you!

Durrant said...

Congrats! What a great Christmas present! Hope you are feeling okay! Keep us posted!

ariel said...

congrats! i hope you are feeling well!

Sue said...

Those videos are great and I'm glad it is now out in the open! I hope everything is still going well for you. Congrats once again!

Ammon and Tara said...

JOANNA!!! Yeah! We are so excited for you guys! You will love being parents. Being a mom is the greatest thing in the world! Congrats!

La and Dev said...

Man, I am way late on checking your blog! CONGRATS!!!!!!! Yay for you guys. Hope everything is well and you are feeling good! Love you guys.

Heidi said...

CONGRATS GUYS!! I am soo excited for you both! I heard the good news from Dani :) I can't wait to see updates here on your blog...by the way, I've updated mine too :) I know, finally.

Stephenson and Katie said...

Girl it is TIME for an update! I want to hear how the pregnancy is going!