Monday, November 17, 2008

TAG...Your It!!

This is a tag that I think everyone should do... It is so fun to remember how you and the love of your life came to be.


1.Where did you meet? We met at an LDS singles dance held at Hogle Zoo outside. I went with a married friend who just wanted to dance, I didn't want to be there but I am glad I went since I got Chris out of it.

2.What was the first thought that went through your head when you met? I thought he was cute but I didn't think he was interested cause he didn't pay attention to me but then suprised me when he asked me for my phone number.

3.Do you remember what he/she was wearing? This gray shirt that he got in canada that doesn't fit him anymore but I have kept it, blue jeans, and shoes.

4.Where was the first time you kissed this person? Our first date sitting in a bean bag chair talking and kissing until 6 in the morning, it was great.

5.Where did you go for your first date? He picked me up and brought me flowers then we went to Red Robin for dinner and chatted, and then headed to a corn maze where little 14 year girls held onto him cause they were so scared, but secretly I think they thought he was cute and wanted to hold on to him.

6. When were you officially a couple? Well after our first date we hung out every day and it just went into a relationship.

7.How did he/she ask you out? Well after he got my phone number he called me 4 days later and we played phone tag and finally got a hold of each other. We chatted and decided to plan a date for that friday but we ended up hanging out wed. and thursday.

8.Has this person ever proposed to you? Of course and it was the sweetest thing ever.

9.Do you and this person have kids together? Hopefully someday soon

10.Have you ever broken the law with this person? Nope, my husband is a good boy now.

11.When was the first time you realized that you liked this person? The day after our first date, we were up talking till 6 in the morning and then he left and I only got an hour of sleep and then had to go to work. Well I got off work early and he met me at my house with lunch and came to try and fix our sink (which he did) and then noticed our lawn (my roommates and I) needed to be mowed so he did it. I was in heaven when he did all of that.

12.Do you get along with his family? YES, I love his family it is small unlike mine who is big which I don't mind but it is nice.

13.Do you trust this person? Of course he is very honest with me.

14.Do you see him as your partner in your future? For time and all eternity

15.What is the best gift he gave you? Him

16.What is one thing He does that gets on your nerves? He gets a temper sometimes which I don't like.

17.Where do you see each other 15 years from now? Raising our kids

18.What causes the most arguments? My forgetfulness. Money, family

19.How long have you been together? 3 years and two months.

20.Are you Married? Happily for 2 1/2 years.

I LOOK FORWARD TO READING ALL YOUR ANSWERS!!

11 comments:

Nikki Taylor said...

Yeah!! This was so fun to read! I am glad you did it! I hope everything is going well!

Rob and Dani said...

Sooooo cute! Chris is stink'n lucky to have a wife that adores him like you do! Thanks for taking such good care of him!

Tori said...

Cute JoJo! I like this one better than the one I did, more in depth questions. :)

Shaunee said...

That's really cute! We are glad you found each other and you are a perfect couple! Thanks for the inside look!!

Alisa said...

I loved reading this, the bean bag dates sound very romantic, hubba hubba!

Sue said...

I love hearing about how people got together and you guys have a fun story. Thanks for sharing!

McGuire's said...

That was so fun to read! you are such a cute, sweet couple! Glad you found eachother!

Larsens said...

AWWWWWWHHH! You guys are so in love! And he brought you flowers on the first date!?! That definitely makes him a keeper!

The Larchars said...

Wow!!! I can't believe all those things he did for you when he was dating you. That is so cool! Waaay cute, I can see why it melted your heart. I have to laugh at your last comment here, because marriage is fabulous, but there certainly are those hard times, aren't there? We argued a LOT the week we got back from our honeymoon, which really surprised me. Just so many changes to work out. I always wonder if other people went through it too. Anyway, it sounds like you guys are having a wonderful life together and I am so happy for you! :-)

Chris and Tara said...

I love that you kept his shirt. And you said he's a good boy now? I sense a story. Ü
I hope you had a happy Thanksgiving.

Chelsey said...

Joanna! That is SO cute! I didn't know all of that! I miss you girl! How are things going with you and Chris????