Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Halloween Party

So on the thursday before halloween my mom had her annual grandkids party. Now all of her grandkids aren't here but the ones that are get to enjoy the party. She had dinner for us, then they frost pumpkin and bat sugar cookies and put all sorts of yummy stuff on it, they played halloween bingo and then carve pumpkins. All the kids dress up and the adults can as well. I came straight from work so I didn't have a costume, but I put together one with a box of stuff from back when I was a kid that we would use for costumes, my sister did it as well, good times. I don't have pictures of everyone but it was fun.
My newphew Bryant as a pirate and Jayden as Spiderman
Remove Formatting from selection My niece Hallie as an artist and nephew Logan as a clown

My fabulous costume as a granny flapper
My sister Joelle and I in our made up costumes
Joelle as a gypsie, she wore this back when she was 12 years old the skirt, the wig, and the thing on her head.
My nephew Brennen as Spiderman, niece Cheristy as a Y fan
My nephew Jayden and Brennen as Spidermans
and then Ady as a fairy, so cute

15 comments:

Marianne said...

Ha Ha, love your costume! What cute kids, too! Did you have fun at your movie Saturday??

The Whitney's said...

I love your outfit!! It looks just great, you should have worn that to work!

Jer and Jules said...

The spidey twins are coming to get you! And what the heck? A granny flapper? Nice imagination, and that wig looks good on you-I guess we know you'll be a hot old lady someday.

Stacy and Justin said...

You look smokin' hot in your halloween costume!

Jenny said...

I am sad we live so far away and missed this fun party!

Tiffany said...

Lovin' the costume :)Did Chris dress up?

Rob and Dani said...

That is funny that with Liam you had three nephews that were Spiderman this year! I love your costume!

Robert, Melanie and fam said...

AHH I love the pictures especially of you and Joelle!!! :)

Sass said...

Hahahahaah! you ROCK granny/flapper lady! That is awesome!

Alisa said...

He, he... nice Miss Granny Flapper!

Michelle Stott said...

Cute costume. I found your blog off of Marie's. It looks like you guys are doing really well. Love all the pictures and hope all is well.

Chris and Tara said...

I love your flapper dress and your new backdrop. Very festive.

Brian and Monica said...

Fun pictures! good job to dress up! love the flapper dress!

Brian and Monica said...

that's weird, it's emily mcguire, don't know how i'm under brian and monica

Shaunee said...

What a fun tradition! Great costume!