Sunday, October 19, 2008

Fun In Ohio October 9-13th 2008

So my Mom, Dad, sister Joelle, brother Tim, niece Ady and I went out to Ohio for my niece Kelsey's baptism. Also my brother Jon with his wife Leah and two boys Caleb and Joshua, and my brother Robert with his wife Melanie and their daughter Patience all drove 6 hours the first group from Illinois and the second group from Missouri for this event. We left here on thursday morning around 7:05 in the morning and headed to chicago for a layover and then flew on to Cinci. We pretty much hung out all weekend playing games, having late night conversations, eating lots of yummy food, by the way Jen (my sister in law) thank you for all the good food, and just enjoying each others company. Kelsey got baptized into the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints, she got baptized with Adam who with him and his parents are really good friends of Mike and Jen and the kids. My sister Joelle gave a wonderful talk at the baptism. Later that night all the adults went to a sports bar that had the mountain channel and watched the BYU vs. New Mexico game. It was awesome being the only ones in there that were not either drunk or drinking alcohol and still having a great time. I am so glad I was able to go out there and be with my family who I love very much. Enjoy the pictures below.

9 comments:

Shaunee said...

How fun! What a good aunt you are! Looks like a great vacation!

Chris and Tara said...

Fun pictures. I love your background on your blog. Very cute.

Jer and Jules said...

Fun! We had a baptism in the family a little over a week ago too, I love going to them. I always wish I was a little kid still so I could go up close to the font and watch!

Alisa said...

How cool, baptisms are some of the most powerful spiritual moments in time on this earth! How fun to have a slideshow to look at too! D and I went to Cleveland in January and it is gorgeous country back there. I wouldn't mind living somewhere like that. I absolutely love that picture of you and Chris at the top of your blog... beautiful!

Lindsey Colvin said...

I seriously can't believe how big your family's getting! Holy COW!

Steve & Kim said...

I'm glad you had a good time! Love the pics!

Ashlee Garn said...

I can't wait to see pictures!! At work, for some reason, my firewall here won't let me see slideshows. But I'll have to pull it up at my in-laws or something to see the fun pictures! Sounds like you had fun! I miss flying!

Robert, Melanie and fam said...

What great pictures!!! You guys did a lot more than I realized while you were there!! Oh man I miss you guys so much I wish we could do that again!! I'm a little offended though you have pictures of you and all the sisters but none with me and you...I'm only kidding you look so adorable in all of them I would have just ruined the picture LOL!! So the picture of the family Robert kept grabbing my butt during it so I was having a really hard time holding still silly guy!!!! LOL! Love ya!!

McGuire's said...

What a nice break! That is so fun you got to go! Great pictures, your hair is way cute!