Sunday, August 24, 2008

Our Backyard is finished

We finally got our backyard finished, we are so excited it is done. Chris's friend did it for us and he did a really good job. Now we can hang out in our yard and have people over.



13 comments:

Marie Lefler said...

YAY! "Yard Warming" party at you house? I'll bring the booze! Oh wait, we don't drink. Well at least invite Lacie for the entertainment =-)

Looks great by the way!

Anonymous said...

Good job! That is a great feeling I bet. We are working on our basement... but it's going to be a long time before it's ready. Here's to many fun bbq's!

Durrant said...

Yay for a backyard! Looks great! And yes that was me at the temple! You should have come and said hi! But I am glad you found my blog! Keep in touch!

Sue said...

It looks sooooo good! You are going to love opening the windows and seeing the green. It's the best!

Alisa said...

Oooh, exciting! Nothing like having your own grass. I hope you are doing well.

Stacy and Justin said...

So fun, and it looks so good!

Grandma Sue said...

Hi Joanna,

The new yard looks great! I love the Lake Powell picture at the top of your blog. Keep the pictures coming. Love you, MomSue

Tiffany said...

It DOES look really good. I love the shed- that will be so nice :) congrats on finishing!! :)

The Whitney's said...

It looks really good! I'm jealous you have a back yard.

Stacy and Justin said...

Joanna,
Happy Birthday girl. I hope that you have a great day!

Stacy

Marianne said...

Your yard looks so much bigger than ours does! It looks great- I want to see it in person! Hope you had a fun birthday!

The Shumway Family said...

The yard looks really good! Thanks for your last comment on my blog.

Jer and Jules said...

woohoo, looks nice. I can't wait till we can have a yard too. We'll have to come out and see it in person!
By the way, I tagged you!