Great pictures! I am so glad you posted them. I was sad that I missed the wedding. I heard it was beautiful and that is awesome that Pat and Brandon got to walk her down the aisle. I'm glad you got to go see Grandpa's grave. I would love to go back and see him. You guys look great. I hope we can get together soon!
5 comments:
It is fun to see your pictures of California! I love the slideshow it looks soooo professional.
Looks like you had a good trip! How fun.
Great pictures! I am so glad you posted them. I was sad that I missed the wedding. I heard it was beautiful and that is awesome that Pat and Brandon got to walk her down the aisle. I'm glad you got to go see Grandpa's grave. I would love to go back and see him. You guys look great. I hope we can get together soon!
Cute slideshow- you got some good pictures. I hope it was worth missing my shower ;) How are your toes by the way?
What a fun trip! It looks like you guys had a great time :)
Post a Comment