I have a new camera now so I can take pictures yippee. Here are some pictures of what has been going on in my family and then in Chris's family. We will post pictures of our St George trip over memorial day weekend with our friends Jules and Jeremy. We are excited for the break and the time to relax.
This was my niece Hallies 9th Birthday Party
Mothers Day at Grandma Sues which is Chris's mom. We are hanging out with silly Liam
Lance is so cute, he got all messy from dinner so he got a bath, all clean
My 12 year old niece Cheristy, she doesn't look 12 came and spent the weekend with me and we had fun hanging out
My sister Joelle and her boy Logan at sunday dinner
Liams 3rd Birthday 5/20/08. It was a buzz light year party. He got playmobil from us and then a big boy bike from Chris's parents.
Blowing out the candles and he didn't spit on the cake
6 comments:
I hope that now you have a new camera I can see lots of pictures! Happy Birthday Liam!! Looks like you had a fun (and busy) month!
I am so sad we miss all of this fun stuff you guys do!!! Hope all is going well. We love you guys and miss you just as much!
Ahh so much fun!! Love the pictures!! Looks like you guys had a great month!!! Love ya and miss ya!!
Looks like a fun month. I love the buzz light year outfit!! :) Have fun in St George
You have been a busy bee. But as ling as it's fun stuff it doesn't matter much, huh?
I love seeing your pictures. I will have to show them to Liam he will be really excited! Liam loves his police boat, I was just as excited about that as he was! You guys are the best!
Post a Comment