10 Things That Made Me Happy Today
1: I graduated from training today at work.
2: I hung out with my friend kim and just relaxed.
3: It was my mother in laws birthday and she had a fun day
4: I ate a strawberry banana shake from artic circle, yummy!!!
5: I found out that the Josh Groban DVD comes out in a couple of weeks, and that
was the concert I went to.
6: I didn't have to make dinner because kim and her husband steve made dinner.
7: I don't feel as stressed about my new job as I was before and that is a big relief
8: I looked cute today
9: Kim is pregnant and she let me feel her baby move, it was so awesome.
10: My husband
I tag... everyone unless you already have done it. Have fun!!! I love you all and you all make me happy!!!
7 comments:
What a cute idea, lately I feel like I've been making a lot of lists for the things I am grateful for..even if it is just a shake from Artic Circle! (Which truly is something to be grateful for:) Hope you had a wondeful anniversary, it's always good to have an excuse to splurge!
That's a cute idea. I think it's especially good on days when you are having a hard time finding 10 things that make you happy!! Sound like a fun day!
that's a nice little happiness list. great idea.
hey, you've been tagged, see my blog for details!
Congrats on graduating!! Hope it's all going well for you. Sorry about missing your call tonight. It was the first time in a while I worked for more than two hours.. hehe
I tagged you as well, you have to see my blog to know what you have to do though.
Hey girl!! A.I. is at Lindsey's house at 7:30 tomorrow.... you betta be there!! P.S. I need your phone number!!!
Wait, you have a new job? When did that happen? I'm curious...
Post a Comment