Thursday, January 24, 2008






Thursday January 24th, 2008
Some pictures of our house for those who have not seen it, and just some fun pictures of the past year.  Enjoy!!!

7 comments:

Jenny said...

I am so glad you have joined the blogging world. I love reading people's blogs... it helps me keep updated with everyone's lives. We love you and miss you!!! Come visit any time!

Jer and Jules said...

Aww, for precious! We'm glad you have one now too!

Shauna said...

Welcome to the blogosphere! It looks great and I look forward to your future postings.

Ammon and Tara said...

I am so happy that you have a blog! It makes it so easy to keep updated on people's lives and stuff! I am no blog expert but I would be more than happy to answer any of your questions! If I don't have the answer then I know people that will.

Robert, Melanie and fam said...

Joanna Banana! I love it! It looks like you know exactly what your doing! It looks fantastic! If you ever want to do a slide show just go to www.slide.com It super easy! I love looking at your blog. It just makes it feel like we're not living so far away! Keep posting! Love ya

Anonymous said...

Nice new blog. Where in North Salt Lake is your townhome? We also live in N.S.L.

DRP said...

https://www.cekaja.com/info/arti-dan-fungsi-kode-swift-yang-penting-untuk-transaksi-keuangan/