What is his name? Christopher Scott McGuire
How Long Have You Been Together? Since September of 2005. It was love at first sight, he couldn't resist me.
How Long Did You Date? It was about 4 months before we got engaged.
How Old Is He? He will be 27 in 2 months, crazy he is getting close to 30.
Who Eats More? He definately does, that man can eat, eat, and eat more, just like my brothers.
Who Said I love You First? I believe it was chris first, but I can't honestly remember
Who Is Taller? Chris, I wouldn't want to be taller than my man
Who Can Sing Better? ME!! My husband just likes to pretend and then he sings all off key, what a silly boy
Who Is Smarter? Chris, he definately is smarter, it is very impressive
Who Does The Laundry? Me, and it is nice now that I have a washer and dryer and I don't have to leave home to wash all those clothes.
Who Pays The Bills? Chris, he is better at it and keeps very good track of it all.
Who Sleeps On The Right Side? Me and I like it that way
Who Mows The Lawn? Our HOA pays for people to do it, but I think Chris will like it when we have a house because he tells me he likes to mow lawns.
Who Cooks Dinner? Me when I get the chance but with me working it is really hard sometimes, and chris has a really weird schedule sometimes, so making dinner doesn't happen to much.
Who Drives? When we are together chris does, but sometimes I do if he is reading a book.
Who Is More Stubborn. We both are guilty
Who Kissed Who First? Chris, we kissed on our first official date. And we were up talking and kissing till 6 a.m. Crazy kids we were.
Who Asked Who Out First? Chris, we set up a date on tuesday for friday, but ended up hanging out on wed, thur, and then had our date on friday.
Who Proposed? Chris, at the zoo where we met, it was a great proposal
Who Has More Friends? I think we both have about the same amount, it is great, everybody needs friends. He is my best friend though.
Who Is More Sensitive? Guilty
Who Has More Siblings? 7 kids in my family I am number 6, and he has only one sibling. It makes it nice to have a small family to be with, because my family can be overwhelming sometimes when we are all together, but it is a lot of fun.
Who Wears The Pants? Chris, but I keep him in order sometimes.
Now Tagging Jen, Melanie, Julianna, Tara, and Danielle
3 comments:
Jer and I love the picture with this one, it made us laugh, as did just about everything you wrote. My husband's 27 too, it's not so bad. We'll be a quarter of a century this year, how old does that make you feel?
That was really fun to read, I did learn some new things about my bro. Love it!
Hi there. This is Marcie (Parker) Holder. How is life. I found you on Shaunas blog. I love this blogging stuff. It is such a fun way to keep in touch. Check us out at www.marcieholder.blogspot.com
Post a Comment